Membership in the credit union is open to persons in San Bernardino County, California, who:
- Work (or regularly conduct business in)
- Attend school
Additionally, membership is also open to business and other legal entities, incorporated and unincorporated organizations located in, or maintaining a facility located in San Bernardino County, California. You may also qualify for membership if you or your business:
- Participate in programs to alleviate poverty or distress
- Participate in associations headquartered In San Bernardino County
- Are a spouse of person who died while within the field of membership of this credit union
- Are an employee of this credit union
- Are a volunteer in the community
- Are a member of their immediate family or household
- Organizations of such persons
Are you interested in joining Ontario-Montclair School Employees FCU?
Are you currently a member and would like to refer a friend, family member or co-worker?
In accordance with federal laws and U.S. Department of the Treasury policy, this organization is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability. [More info]