- Financing up to 130%
- Terms up to 84 months
- Apply for your loan, sign loan documents, and receive your vehicle all from the comfort of your home.
- Auto buying services to help you find the right vehicle for you.
|New and Used Autos*|
|Term||APR||Estimated Payment per $100|
|*Up to 10 years old|
Maximum financing terms are 60 months (5 years) on loans up to $19,999., 72 months (6 years) on loans $20,000. or over, and 84 months (7 years) on loans of $30,000 or more.
Optional Loan Protection
- Loan Payment Protection
Credit Insurance may make your loan payments when you can’t
Life can be wonderful. But it can also get complicated when unexpected things happen. Protecting your loan payments against the unexpected such as a disability or covered life event [including dismemberment and terminal illness] could help you protect more than your finances. It could help lighten the burden for the people you care about. Insure your loan payments today so you can worry a little less about tomorrow. There’s no way to predict an injury, illness or other unexpected life event. You can take steps to protect your family if the unforeseen happens. Credit disability and credit life insurance may help reduce or pay off your covered loan or make your monthly loan payment, up to the policy maximum, in the event of a covered life event, injury, illness or death. You decide which payments you want to protect and the monthly premium may be added to your loan. Coverage is designed to fit your lifestyle, it is totally voluntary, and it won’t affect your loan approval. It’s simple to apply [for individual or joint coverage]. You can sign up for credit insurance at your loan closing, or anytime you would like. Call OMSEFCU at 909-983-1959 to find out more, or email us.
CUNA Mutual Group is the marketing name for CUNA Mutual Holding Company, a mutual insurance holding company, its subsidiaries and affiliates. Your purchase of MEMBER’S CHOICE® Credit Life and Credit Disability Insurance, underwritten by CMFG Life Insurance Company, is optional and will not affect your application for credit or the terms of any credit agreement required to obtain a loan. Certain eligibility requirements, conditions, and exclusions may apply. Please contact your loan representative or refer to the Group Policy for a full explanation of the terms. CA Only: Claims may be filed by contacting your credit union. If you have questions regarding your claim status, contact CMFG Life at 800.621.6323. California Department of Insurance Consumer Hotline: 800.927.4357. Credit Union License #: 0D57646 VT Only: Claims may be filed by contacting your credit union. If you have questions regarding your claim status, contact CMFG Life at 800.621.6323. Only a licensed insurance agent may provide consultation on your insurance needs.
- Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP)
Don’t let a wrecked vehicle wreck your finances.
Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP) is a great way to protect your finances if the value of your vehicle is less than the amount of your car loan. A good rule of thumb is to assume your new vehicle will depreciate more than 20% after the first year you own it; half of which occurs the minute you drive it off the lot.* This leaves a gap between what you owe on your loan and the value of your vehicle if it’s deemed a total loss due to an accident or theft. Our GAP program may reduce or eliminate the gap between what your vehicle insurance will pay and what you owe on your loan.
Contact us today to learn more about adding GAP to your vehicle loan so you can worry less about tomorrow.
Disclosure and Source:
*Car Depreciation: How Much Value Will a New Car Lose? CARFAX, Nov 9, 2018.
Your purchase of MEMBER’S CHOICE™ Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP) is optional and will not affect your application for credit or the terms of any credit agreement you have with us. Certain eligibility requirements, conditions, and exclusions may apply. You will receive the contract before you are required to pay for GAP. You should carefully read the contract for a full explanation of the terms. If you choose GAP, adding the GAP fee to your loan amount will increase the cost of GAP. You may cancel GAP at any time. If you cancel GAP within 90 days you will receive a full refund of any fee paid. GAP purchased from state chartered credit unions in FL, GA, IA, RI, UT, VT, and WI, may be with or without a refund provision. Prices of the refundable and non-refundable products are likely to differ. If you choose a refundable product, you may cancel at any time during the loan and receive a refund of the unearned fee. GAP purchased from state chartered credit unions in CO, MO, or SC may be canceled at any time during the loan and receive a refund of the unearned fee. GAP purchased from state chartered credit unions in IN may be with or without a refund provision. If the credit union offers a refund provision, you may cancel at any time during the loan and receive a refund of the unearned fee.
- Mechanical Repair Coverage (MRC)
Whether you depend on your vehicle for work or getting your family to school and activities, you need transportation that’s safe and reliable. The older your vehicle, the more it takes to keep it in good working order. Not making small repairs can lead to even more expensive repairs. Ignoring repairs can be dangerous.
Mechanical Repair Coverage (MRC) can help deflect some of those costly covered repairs while keeping your vehicle running extra miles and extra years. With various coverage levels and deductibles to choose from, there’s a plan to fit your family’s budget.
- Benefits for covered repairs:
- Limit repair costs to your deductible, if any.
- Choose your deductible: [$0, $100, $250, or $500].
- Rental reimbursement up to $35/day for 5 days (up to an additional 5 days with verified parts delay) from day one.
- 24-hour emergency roadside assistance up to $100 per occurrence. Includes towing, battery jumpstart, fluid delivery, flat tire assistance & lockout service.
- Travel reimbursement up to $200 per day for 1-5 days for food, lodging & transportation expense, when a covered breakdown occurs 100 miles or more from home. (Not available to NY residents.)
- Good at any authorized repair facility in the U.S. or Canada.
- No out of pocket expense except any deductible. Plan pays the repair facility.
- Transferable to increase resale value. Only if sold privately. Subject to transfer fee.
- Cancel for full refund within 60 days. A full refund is available only if coverage is unused in the first 60 days. If used or cancelled after 60 days, refund is prorated less administrative fees. Cancellation administrative fees vary by state.
Ask an OMSEFCU representative for details or get a quote by calling 909-983-1959.
Mechanical Repair Coverage is provided and administered by Consumer Program Administrators, Inc. in all states except CA, where coverage is offered as insurance by Virginia Surety Company, Inc., in WA, where coverage is provided by National Product Care Company and administered by Consumer Program Administrators, Inc., in FL, LA , and OK, where coverage is provided and administered by Automotive Warranty Services of Florida, Inc. (Florida License #60023 and Oklahoma License #44198051), all located at 175 West Jackson Blvd., Chicago, Illinois 60604, 800.752.6265. This coverage is made available to you by CUNA Mutual Insurance Agency, Inc. In CA, where Mechanical Repair Coverage is offered as insurance (form MBIP 08/16), it is underwritten by Virginia Surety Company, Inc. Coverage varies by state. Replacement parts may be used or remanufactured. Be sure to read the Vehicle Service Contract or the Insurance Policy, which will explain the exact terms, conditions, and exclusions of this voluntary product.
Auto Buying Services
- Find your next car faster. Shop the region’s largest inventory and get pre-approved today!
- Research over 4 million vehicles nationwide
- Save time and money with credit union pre-approval
- Free CarFax®, vehicle comparisons, and more!
- Find your next car faster. Shop the region’s largest inventory and get pre-approved today!
- There is no need to shop all over to find the perfect car, haggle for hours over price, only to settle for something less. With Autoland, you will get the car you want at a price you can afford. There is absolutely no obligation, and Autoland is available to help you regardless of where they buy their next car.
Motorcycle, RV, and Boat Loans
Fixed rate loans for the purchase of new or used:
- Recreational Vehicles
Members are encouraged to get pre-approved for an OMSEFCU loan before shopping.
We also have other great auto services. Take a look:
Credit Builder Auto Loans
At OMSEFCU, we have loans to fit your budget, no matter your situation.
Loan rates built to fit your situation.
Not everyone is in the same situation. We understand. That is why we invite you to come and talk to us. Our loan rates offer flexible options to fit your unique situation.
Auto loans that build your credit
We understand how difficult having a not-so-perfect credit score can be. That is why our auto loans are not just built to help you get a vehicle, but are also built to help improve your credit, aiding you in reaching a new and much-improved future credit score.