Mortgage rates as of 3/30/2020
|Conforming ($510,400 and under) - 0 Points Charge to the Borrower|
|30 Year Fixed||3.875%|
|15 Year Fixed||3.250%|
|Jumbo ($510,400 - $765,600) - 0 Points Charge to the Borrower|
|30 Year Fixed||4.125%|
|15 year Fixed||3.250%|
We also offer a variety of other mortgage loan options to meet your needs.
All rates are based on good credit, full documented income, with escrow impounds, and 20% down payment except for FHA/VA.
Funding your American Dream begins with Low Rates with a mortgage from OMSEFCU
Whether you are a first-time buyer, upgrading to a new home or refinancing an existing home loan, we provide mortgages with competitive rates that suit your needs. Our mortgage partner, American Family Funding (AFF), is here to help you every step of the way. AFF is a division of direct lender American Pacific Mortgage.
- Choose from conventional mortgages, FHA Loans, Jumbo Loans, USDA Loans, VA/Cal/Vet Loans and First-Time Homebuyers' Loans
- Borrow funds through a Home Equity Line of Credit
- Refinance to secure a lower, fixed rate or to cash-out the equity you've built up in your home
- Consider a reverse mortgage if you are 62 years or older and own your home free and clear
- Membership discount for homeowner’s insurance
Contact our mortgage expert today!
Fernando Gauna (NMLS #1850/243454)
Ready to Apply?
Click here to quickly get pre-qualified now! Once you click the link, please create an account to access the mortgage loan application.
For assistance or more details on the first and second mortgage loan products available, stop by our office, call our Loan Department at 909-983-1959, option 2 or contact us via our website here.
The Credit Union makes mortgage loans without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, handicap, or familial status.