If you’re looking for a way to maximize your savings, a Certificate of Deposit may be the answer. Certificate of Deposits Accounts are safe, stable investment options that allow members to lock in a fixed rate of interest for a specified term. This type of account generally offers higher dividend rates and a great way to save!
Review current rates and terms.
- Terms from 3 to 60 months
- Minimum deposit starting at $500
- Monthly dividend payments can be added to the certificate, deposited into another OMSEFCU account.
- Upon maturity, each certificate is renewed for the same term at the prevailing rate, unless the member has advised the credit union of alternate disposition.
- Dividends are paid monthly and are available for withdrawal without penalty.
- 7 calendar day grace period where you may change the term, balance or make withdrawals without a penalty
Federally insured by NCUA