VISA Credit Card Conversion
Our Official VISA Credit Card Conversion launches on Friday, July 12th
- Monday, July 1st: Your new OMSEFCU credit card was mailed out to you
- Monday, July 15th: Your old OMSEFCU credit card will become inactive.
- Friday, July 19th: UChoose Rewards points will appears and are accessible
Be sure to activate your new card using the last four digits of the primary cardholders' social security number.
Important Phone Numbers
- After Monday, July 15th: If you have any questions, please call (855) 284-3957 or (301) 945-9971 if you are out-of-the-country.
- After Wednesday, July 17th: Call (855) 284-3957 for any fraud or security related issues. Please note: This is the number that will appear on your caller ID if we need to contact you regarding possible fraud activity.
This new conversion will open up new and improved member perks for you and other OMSEFCU members like:
- Real Time Payment Processing for faster-than-ever payment posting
- Added Security & Fraud Monitoring, including Text Message Alerts on suspicious transactions
- 24/7 Live Call Center
- A New Expanded Rewards Program with automatic conversion of existing points
And that's just the start! There are a few things you should keep in mind during the conversion, so please remember: We're looking forward to all of the opportunities this conversion will offer. If you have any questions, feel free to call an OMSEFCU representative at (909) 983-1959, option 3.